• Experience a completely new LBP Adventure!
• "Play" 35+ Action Packed Platforming Levels
• "Create" your own PSP creations
• "Share" your creations via both Ad-hoc and Infrastructure Mode
• A third person action-adventure game created specifically for PSP that bridges Resistance: Fall of Man® and Resistance 2™.
• Revolutionary Targeting System: Advanced third person targeting system designed specifically for the PSP® system.
• Over 10 different types of enemies, including Chimera from Resistance 2™ and Resistance: Fall of Man – including the Titan, Slipskull, Hybrids and Leapers – and all new enemies like the Hag and Cloven.
• Intense eight player multiplayer gameplay with five game modes including Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Containment and Assimilation available via ad-hoc and infrastructure.
• The Latest Title in the METAL GEAR SOLID Series!: A true continuation of the ever-evolving franchise that stood the test of time and started the stealth action genre, PEACE WALKER is the first title on the PSP system in which mastermind Hideo Kojima has fully taken up the reigns to direct, write, and design the game himself.
• Extensive Content for Massive Replay Value!: Arguably one of the deepest PSP games to be released as Kojima Productions pushes the boundaries of the platform to new levels while blending various game styles together in ways that will captivate and engross both veterans and newcomers to METAL GEAR.
• Proven Gameplay, Story, and More: Fans of the series will enjoy the exhilaration of familiar stealth elements of previous MGS titles and will also be enticed by the new gameplay features making their debut in PEACE WALKER. Those expecting a typical stealth game will be blown away by the PEACE WALKER experience. This game is a blend of action RPG elements, RTS elements for a PSP experience like none other. Staying true to METAL GEAR form, the entire game experience is woven together by a gripping story which unfolds through the artwork of Yoji Shinkawa and acclaimed comic book artist, Ashley Wood.
• Online Multiplayer Supported: PEACE WALKER provides up to 4-player CO-OPS (COperative-OPerationS) gameplay, which is a revolutionary first for the series that introduces the all-new CO-OP Ring and "Snake Formation." The CO-OP Ring allows gamers to interact and build their camaraderie through the sharing of items, equipment, and LIFE gauges during the heat of battle, while the "Snake Formation" lets one player take the lead so the others can focus on defense.
• Ratchet and Clank make their PSP® system debut, going back to the franchise's roots with classic Ratchet & Clank gameplay as playable Clank returns with all-new gameplay.
• Featuring new and returning weapons and gadgets, including the Shocker, Agents of Doom and Shrink Ray, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters packs all of the combat and destruction fans have come to expect from the series.
• Players can utilize the all-new customizable armor system themed for various gameplay to gain upgrades and advance through challenging action-packed areas.
• Gain access to different vehicles to compete in races and combat enemies in intense battlefield missions.
• With wireless multiplayer gaming, up to four players can connect for intense combat and head-to-head action.
• Use Altair's signature moves against intuitive enemies
• Free-run and climb everywhere in an open-world
• Altair and his environments are beautifully rendered to maximize the PSP system's visual capabilities
• Unlock and share exclusive content when you connect your PSP® system to Assassin's Creed II on PS3®.
• Full Single player storyline with over 25 outrageous tracks.
• Explosive Weaponry and Power Ups.
• Dynamic Physics for realistic Kart handling.
• 2-4 Player Split Screen Multiplayer Action & Up to 12 Player Online Races.
• Design your own track, character, and kart.
• Deep, yet easy to access creative tools.
• Thousands of customization options.
• Share all of your creations with the community.
• Browse an unlimited number of community creations.
• Access unlimited user generated content to play, rate, remix and race!
• ONLY ON THE PS3 SYSTEM - The award-winning development team leverages the processing power and technology of PLAYSTATION 3 system to make God of War III one of the most-graphically advanced next gen titles available, with even the dramatic cut screens running off the in-game engine.
• GROUNDBREAKING DEPTH OF SCALE – Kratos will explore areas up to 4 times larger than those found in God of War II, as well as carve through entire armies while navigating on the back of Titans - living, moving, breathing levels as tall as the Empire State Building.
• STYLIZED REALISM – Players will battle in detailed and unique 3D worlds lit by thousands of dynamic lights and textures with quadruple the resolution, which allows for realistic muscle striations, detailed facial expressions, and new heightened levels of brutality and gore.
• SIGNATURE GAMEPLAY - Brutal combat, intricate puzzles, exploration of awe-inspiring worlds, and a compelling and satisfying ending to Kratos' epic story.
• SOPHISTICATED STORYLINE – The God of War III storyline is the epic conclusion to the trilogy; the storyline will be told in a way that is true to traditionalist roots in Greek mythology, from moral consequences to brutal battles against the Gods.
• RIDEABLE CREATURES – Several of the menacing creatures of Greek mythology in God of War III can now be manipulated against their will, as Kratos uses them to cross chasms, inflict blind rage against enemies, reveal puzzles and secrets, and as tools of complete annihilation.
• NEW WEAPONS AND COMBAT SYSTEM - New deadly weapons such as the Cestus -- powerful metal gauntlets with devastating strength -- and other brutal instruments of war that will allow Kratos to learn ruthless new techniques such as grappling with enemies and launching explosive wall-to-ground attacks.
• LIGHTING TECHNOLOGIES – The dynamic lighting solution employed in GOW III is only feasible through the computing power provided by the Cell SPUs. For example, using the High Dynamic Range Lighting (HDRL) technology, the camera – when using Krato's sightline - will emulate the human retina, causing players to feel a sharp brightness when Kratos exits a dark area and enters a sunlit area, similar to how the human eye would need to adjust.
• An expanded cast of characters who reflect different facets of Drake's character, including Chloe Frazer, Drake's current partner and new romantic interest.
• Varied and exotic locations – from lush, green swamps and dense urban environments, all the way to the ice and snow of the Himalayas.
• Unrestricted combat allows you to take an aggressive or stealthy approach to combat.
• Free-flowing "traversal gunplay" adds a unique vertical element to familiar cover-based third-person shooting mechanics, allowing you to engage in combat from any position in the environment – even while climbing and hanging.
• Introduction of new traversal and free-climbing mechanics allow Drake to navigate through the environments more fluidly and naturally.
• Gunplay and combat enhancements, including an expanded melee system, and a variety of enemy types with advanced AI routines. High-quality cinematic presentation of scenes, characters and dialogue, all rendered within the Naughty Dog Engine 2.0.
• Dramatic in-game events that make you an active participant in the cinematic experience.
• Full character interaction with dynamic geometry.
• Utilizes Naughty Dog Engine 2.0 purpose-built for the PlayStation 3; utilizes the PS3 technology to hit a turning point in technology innovation by recreating reality and capturing human emotion.
• No visible loading – a Naughty Dog hallmark – returns along with technology improvements in major game systems such as lighting, shadows, ambient occlusion, animation technology and physics, among many others.
• Robust party system allows you to remain with your friends in matchmaking and custom matches.
• Custom matches allow you to customize maps and modes which your party wishes to play.
• Currency gained in multiplayer matches can be combined with currency gained in single player missions to unlock additional content and upgrades.
• Character animations and environments taken from single player campaign maintain visual fidelity with no degradation.
• Gameplay and character mechanics identical from the single-player campaign, ensuring user familiarity and same level of quality.
• Headset support.
• Proprietary Naughty Dog Engine 2.0 network code captures a broad range of gameplay data for statistics reporting on the web and for functionality like Cinema, which allows players to watch replays of matches.
• Cutting edge technology such as cloud-based computing allows for scalable online infrastructure to provide optimal player experience.
• Competitive multiplayer gameplay includes up to 10 players in heroes-versus-villains matches.
• Deathmatch: Up to 5 vs. 5 with customizable or pre-set game modes.
• Plunder: Unique style of multiplayer that encourages team work to transport a treasure across terrain horizontally and vertically over obstacles.
• Player boosters give you a variety of options to customize your characters to your play style or to provide an advantage over opponents.
• Up to three players work together in cooperative modes to accomplish set objectives with increasing difficulty and against special enemy characters.
• Combo system encourages further teamwork to increase a point total and currency multiplier.
• Weapon upgrades let you customize your weapons to your play style or provide an advantage over opponents.
• An evolving thriller in which you shape the story
• Mature content, reflecting a realistic world setting that explores powerful themes
• Stunning graphics, animation and technology support an emotionally driven experience
• Accessible gameplay via intuitive, contextual controls and interface
• Also playable with the PlayStation®Move motion peripherals!
• UFC FIGHTERS AND PERSONALITIES - Navigate an unparalleled roster of more than 100 prolific UFC fighters, each fully rendered to convey a photorealistic appearance. Prominent UFC personalities, including the commentary team of Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg, veteran voice of the Octagon Bruce Buffer, Octagon Girls, referees, trainers and more return to showcase an authentic and memorable UFC videogame experience.
• ENHANCED COMBAT – Step into the Octagon with improved combat. A new Sway System with full upper body and head movement allows for the dodging of attacks, while on the ground, a new Posture System delivers strong, fight-ending strikes from every position. Manage Octagon control with new strikes, submissions, transitions and cage positions, as well as experience added realism with the introduction of Southpaw stance.
• FIGHTER CUSTOMIZATION – Experience customizable freedom with created fighters by combining move sets from numerous MMA disciplines. Choose from an array of moves from all available disciplines, including newly added Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman Wrestling, to become a true mixed martial artist.
• EXPANSIVE ONLINE PLAY – Encourage camaraderie by forming fight camps and leagues to participate in ranking and champion tracking systems. Join forces, train like real-life UFC fighters and go online to compete against other camps in the virtual UFC world.
• CAREER MODE – An intuitive "Game Is Watching You" system tracks every action and uses this information to dictate in-game commentary, opponent intelligence and overall career progression. On the quest to reach the UFC Hall of Fame, enhance the Career Mode experience through online co-op sparring sessions with respective fight camps and form unique personalities for created fighters to increase their cred, popularity and sponsorships based on interactions during weigh-ins and interviews.
• TITLE AND TITLE DEFENSE MODES – Fight through one of UFC's five official weight classes to earn and defend a championship belt in Title Mode. In Title Defense Mode, a fighter's condition remains persistent, with milestone challenges built in along the way.
• TOURNAMENT MODE – Explore up to 16-player individual and team tournaments within one system. Utilize UFC fighters or created fighters and select from arcade-style play with repeated fighter appearances or experience simulation play with fighter representation limited to one appearance.
• World-renowned creator and character designer Tetsuya Nomura and his team once again unite the magical world of Disney with the characters of FINAL FANTASY®, inviting fans to an enchanting gaming experience
• An essential piece in the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise, which has shipped over 12 million units across the globe, comes to North America at long last
• In addition to Sora, players can control Riku in this adventure that bridges the gap between KINGDOM HEARTS and KINGDOM HEARTS II
• A full 3D remake of the original GBA release, KINGDOM HEARTS Re: Chain of Memories offers a refreshing rendition of the hit title for the PlayStation 2 system
• The talented voice cast from the North American releases of KINGDOM HEARTS and KINGDOM HEARTS II return to breathe new life into the beloved characters
• The mini-game catalog has been completely renewed, now with four brand new experiences accompanying the main adventure ]]>
• Dance to 29 songs from all three movies
• Play as Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Ryan, Taylor, Chad OR as your own customized Wildcat!
• Compete with your friends in dance-offs or play together in a dance duo
• Includes behind-the-scenes footage
• Step to the beat on any PlayStation®2-compatible dance pad]]>